The mission of the Paramount Unified School District is to ensure learning and success for each student by providing a quality education.
Paramount Unified School District strives to be an exemplary district. In order to achieve this, all stakeholders of the District must have a clear sense of its goals. They must seek out, understand, and emulate the characteristics of exemplary schools and be ready to contribute their knowledge and talents to transform this vision into a reality. The following vision statement provides the exemplary standards that Paramount Unified School District will strive to achieve and maintain.
1. Raise student achievement
Student achievement is this District’s primary focus with an emphasis on
Reading – Language Arts
2. Use performance-based testing and assessment programs.
3. Use technology to manage information throughout the District.
4. Improve student support services.
5. Increase and promote team building and staff involvement in decision making throughout the District.
6. Monitor and promote school safety and security.
7. Increase parent and community involvement and collaboration.
8. Increase understanding and acceptance of cultural diversity and multiple perspectives.
9. Effectively manage resources in order to achieve the District’s Mission.