WELCOME TO DISTRICT FORMS
Forms linked below will help to expedite and add efficiency to common requests for the Paramount Unified School District Employees.
- Claim Form - Form for filing a claim against Paramount USD for vehicle damage, property damage or personal injury. Please contact the Business Services office (562-602-6025) with any questions.
- Notification of Contracted Services - Form for advance notification to Ed Services for an upcoming contracted service or consultant request.
- Expense Claim Form - Form for Expense Claim(s) tied to an approved PAA Form. Please have the PAA # ready.
- Mileage Claim Form (21-22) - This form is to be used for any remaining mileage claims for the 21-22 fiscal year. Please contact your school/department administrative assistant for the correct account string for this reimbursement type.
- Mileage Claim Form (22-23) - This form is to be used for monthly mileage reimbursements for the 22-23 fiscal year. Please contact your school/department administrative assistant for the correct account string for this reimbursement type.
- PAA/CAR Form - Form for Professional Activity Attendance requests and Cash Advance Requests associated with the Professional Activity. Please contact your school/department administrative assistant for the correct account string for this reimbursement type.
- Payroll Information Request - Form for information requests such as W-2 Form(s) and/or Pay Stub(s).
- Daily Symptoms Form - Link to access the Daily Symptoms Form. Must be completed by all employees before coming to work, every day.
- District Leave Form - Form for all District Leave Requests such as Vacation, Personal Necessity, Bereavement and Confirmation of Ill Time Use. Please contact your school/department administrative assistant with any questions.
- Employee Vaccination Status - Form to be completed once by all PUSD employees as per the State mandate.
- Staff ID/Badge Request Form - Form for request of Staff ID/Badge. This form to be used for ID requests for new staff or for the replacement of an ID that has been lost, damaged or simply to update information for changes in name, title, job site, etc. Please contact the Security department (562-602-6024) if you have any questions.
- Transportation Request Form (Daily) - Form for daily student transportation requests. Must be pre-approved, usually during IEP meetings, by Special Education or Student Services, prior to filling out this form.
- Transportation Request Form (Field Trips) - Form for field trip requests. Please have all field trip information ready prior to filling out this form.