Dear 8th Grade Parent:
We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting 8th graders for our second cohort of students for the Administration of Justice focused Early College Program in partnership with Compton College at Paramount High School West Campus that will start in the summer of 2020! Students who participate in this program will have the opportunity to earn an Associate's Degree for Transfer (AS-T) in the area of Administration of Justice and a high school diploma at the same time for free.
The program will start in the Summer of 2020 with a cohort of about 20-30 new 9th grade students.
If you are interested in your student participating in this program, please be sure to attend any of the following orientation meetings:
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 - Paramount Park Middle School - 1:20
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 - Hollydale School - 1:30
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 - Jackson School - 1:20
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 - Zamboni Middle School - 1:25
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 - Alondra Middle School - 1:20
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 - Paramount High School West Campus - 5:30
At these meetings, interested parents will learn more about the program, have the opportunity to ask questions, and how to apply. Parents are welcome to attend any meeting at any location.
Please also review the additional information on this website.
Ryan D. Smith, Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent, Secondary Educational Services