Dear 8th Grade Parent:
We are pleased to announce that we are starting an Administration of Justice focused Early College Program in partnership with Compton College at Paramount High School West Campus beginning in the summer of 2019! Students who participate in this program will have the opportunity to earn an Associate's Degree for Transfer (AS-T) in the area of Administration of Justice and a high school diploma at the same time for free.
The program will start in the Summer of 2019 with a cohort of about 20-30 new 9th grade students.
If you are interested in your student participating in this program, please be sure to attend any of the following orientation meetings:
- Thursday, April 4 - Paramount Park Middle School - 1:15
- Thursday, April 4 - Hollydale School - 1:30
- Thursday, April 11 - Jackson School - 1:15
- Thursday, April 11 - Zamboni Middle School - 1:15
- Thursday, April 25 - Alondra Middle School - 1:15
- Thursday, April 25 - Paramount High School West Campus - 5:30
At these meetings, interested parents will learn more about the program, have the opportunity to ask questions, and how to apply.
Please also review the additional information on this website.
Ryan D. Smith, Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent, Secondary Educational Services