Request for Records » Obtaining Records

Obtaining Records


Transcripts, Immunization, Enrollment History & Special Education Records


Students currently attending Paramount Unified School District or who graduated within the last two years, please request records from school of attendance or online via Parchment (transcript only).

For all others, an official copy of your educational records can be requested online via Parchment (transcript only), by mail or in-person at the Records Office. The Records Office does not send transcripts by email or fax.

To request transcripts in-person or other educational records please follow the instructions below.

  • Download, complete, print and sign Records Request form (English & Spanish).  Copies of the forms and envelopes are also available at the Records Office for your convenience.
  • Include a copy of valid photo identification. The only forms of acceptable identification by the Paramount Unified School District Records Office are; any state Department of Motor Vehicles Identification Card, Driver’s License, Consular I.D. or Passport.  If you do not have a valid state issued ID, send a copy of your Paramount Unified School District Student I.D. with a copy of your birth certificate.
  • Include the total dollar amount of the requested services. Effective May 1, 2014 the cost of records and enrollment history will be $5.00 each.  Fees are payable by money order only. Make money orders payable to Paramount Unified School District.  Personal Checks, Credit Cards or Debit Cards are not accepted.
  • Mail Records Request form to:
Paramount Unified School District

Attn: Records Department
15110 S. California Ave.
Paramount, CA 90723


Please allow 10 business days to process High School Transcripts from the date your request is received by the Records Office. Elementary Transcripts and Immunization Records processing time is 10 days. In addition, please allow 5-7 days for U.S. Postal delivery. Requests are processed on a first-come first-served basis. Requests will not be processed without required information, proper identification and fee.

If you need the transcripts rushed you can mail the documents via FedEx or Priority Mail. Please, include a pre-paid self-addressed Priority Mail, Express Mail or FedEx envelope with your request to expedite the mailing process.

For questions or verification of GED completion, please call Adult Education at (562) 602-8080.